Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A little overdue Share..

Remember the class that I was talking about a few weeks ago that I was teaching? With the plans of that and totally flaking into sleep mode afterwards I forgot to upload a photo of it to share... better late than never.. right?
Arent the colours just divine!? I {HEART} Teresa Collins Papers at the moment. I'm planning a play with her other ranges, very very soon!

I filled the album with all sorts of photos.. from fathers day to mothers day, the childrens first photos through to our wedding anniversary photos... and one very special page has photos of my dad. The first photos i have actually scrapped of him.. Everything in this album brings a special smile to my face with the memories that the photo invokes... The rings are big enough that i can add more pages later if i want to add "memories"...
Ive seen one of the albums that was completed in my class and it looks wonderful.. i get to see a few more next week when i catch up with a few of the girls that were in my class in person while im in Newcastle training. I look forward to it..

________________________________________________________________________
The dream is about to begin.... in Only 5 sleeps!!

1 comment:

Louise said...

Damned Brilliant album girl!!!!!